Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tomorrow...Tomorrow, I love ya...Tomorrow!!!

Update

Three days ago I had $450 dollars left to go.
Two days ago I had $405 dollars left to go.
Yesterday I had $205 dollars left to go.
Today.....$155!!!!
Tomorrow I am going to my church's office to get a check because my Pastor talked about my trip today and people decide to give.

YAY!!!
God is so good!!! In the last few days all this support came in. I am so excited!! And I fell loved by everyone around me.

Anyways, Tomorrow...I will be on a plane flying to California.

Oh California
Do you not know how long
I have waited to see you?
You are so far away,
but tomorrow I will see you.
I am so excited to meet you,
California.
I hope you are excited to meet me too.
hahaha...jkjk
But me and my mom are going to fly out and get to Cali around 10pm. Tuesday morning we are hitting to beach and sight-seeing. And at 2pm I will get to meet my lovely partners in crime, all the other students going to Japan Summer Project. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment