Sunday, June 14, 2009

9 days until I'm off to Summer Project.

Everyday, I have been counting down until I leave for Japan. I still can't believe that I am going to Japan, doing God's will and sharing the Good News. BEST SUMMER EVER!!! God has worked in crazy ways.
Right now I have 4325 dollars raised.
575 dollars left to go.
Do you know how amazing that is?!?! I wasn't sure if I could really raise 4900 dollar, but God is so amazing and perfect and an all able God, of course I was going to be able to raise the money. Even if I have to play the 575 by myself somehow, I am still amazed how God has provide for me. I don't know why I didn't have faith at the beginning of my support raising? It would have eliminated so much stress I had.
Well, I can't wait to see how God will work through me to reach these students. I hope and pray that He'll take me way way way out of my comfort zone. I want to learn so much. I want to have a deeper reationship with God! I'm just to excited to even really make any sense. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment