Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here in Cali with my team

I wish I have a good picture of everyone to show ya'll but I haven't brought my camera out yet at all. NO, wait I did! We played leg war. Yeah...LEG WAR!!! Just look it up! We are bonding really well. I can't say that I dislike anyones personality...so far. HAHA! and hopefully I won't. Everyone is so different but it's amazing how much we are the same at the same time. I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to see how things work out in Japan.

So I feel like naming everyone now so if I talk about them later ya'll will know who I am talking about.

  • Megan
  • Amy
  • Tyler
  • Ben
  • Chris
  • Natsumi
  • Steve
  • Josh (STAFF)
  • Katie
  • Richard
  • Adrienne (STAFF)
  • Michelle (STUDENT LEADER)
  • Tobin (BABY)

Tobin is the child of Josh and Adrienne and he is the cutest little boy ever. LOVE IT!!!! But including Tobin, there is 7 girls and 7 boys. CUTE!!! :D

But anyways, together as a team we are still short the money we need for all of us to go to Japan. We are 5000 dollars short. Which is amazing!!! But still, we need 5,000 dollars!!! If you or if you know of someone who could help out it would just bless our whole time. I acutally went over a few and I am planning on giving that to the people who are in need of support. But if you feel a need to help out please send you checks to the address below:

Campus Crusade for Christ

C/O Chrissy Tsai

16 Technology Dr. Suite 205

Irvine, CA 92618

Inside please add in a little note that reads:

Talisha Vernon

Project (Tokyo B)

Welp...it's dinner time and I am hungry. But if you have any questions please feel free and email me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment