OMG....I'm in Japan. NSDGUIRSDJDBRTIHEFG7834UH!!! My team just landed here last night around 6:30pm in Japan. We exchanged our money and then hopped on a train. The train ride was about an hour. Not that many people in board. You know, normal!!! Then...the train stopped at the subway. Where we would, with all of our luggage, change trains two more time. The subway was packed and filled with people. And Natsumi turned around to us and said, "This isn't even bad. This isn't even the rush hour." WHAT!!! We were packed in there. There is no way more people could fit in the cart we were in. Anyways, All together is took maybe 2 hours. The whole time was out-of-their-minds sleepy! Ben and Amy were laughing for no reason. It was great. Last night, Natsumi and I went to 7/11. YES THEY HAVE 7/11 HERE!!! And it's way different then ours. It's crazy! Shaving stuff, make-up, notebooks, the list goes on. Just think of things that are not in out 7/11 because every thing you just thought...it's in Tokyo's!!!
So now...I am just eating some Shisuko-n BIG (it's like Frosted Flakes) looking out form my 3 floor apartment-home for the next 3 weeks and thinking how great God is for bring my whole time here safely. I love Japan. I mean I haven't really been out, other then the train and the walk from the Eki(Train Station) to my Aparto (Apartment).
My whole time is still asleep...or at least my Aparto mates. For some reason, my jet lag is gone. YAY!!! But today is a free day so I'll be walking around the city with some of my team...doing Japanese things! :D
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment