Just got into California!!! My mom came along because...hmmm....I really don't know. But it was fun. We left DC around 5:30pm and arrived in Salt Lake City 8pm. But it was a 4 hour trip (we gained 2 hours). Then from Salt Lake to OC. And left at 9:30 and we arrived here around 10:00. But again we gained an hour. Yep!!!
I still can't believe that I am going to meet up with my team and head off to Japan in a few days. It's just amazing!!! Ever once and a while, I think back about year and see how much I have grown. Ahhhh! :D
Welp!!! I guess I should get down to business. Monday I needed $108 to go. Today before I left, I went by my church and they gave me a check. It was 500 dollars!!!!! So I have not just reached my goal of $4,900 but I have went over it by $382. Yay!!! It's all because of God!! :D
Tomorrow I am looking forward to hanging out with my mom at the beach and then later that day meeting up with my team. Again, I ask for every one's prayers. We sure do need it. :D
God Bless Everyone!!!

Love the excitement, Talisha! It's been cool hanging out with you today...looking forward to a month of it. :)
ReplyDelete