Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Packing...Packing...Packing

I have 7 days until I step foot in California and meet up with the other students and staff going to Japan. I can't wait at all. Yesterday I started packing. I either have to much clothing or not enough room. RAWR!!! I have my check list and all. Right now I am missing about 60% of the things I need for my trip. But I am also running out of room in my suit cast. I am allowed to bring two luggage from California to Japan that is under 13lb each. But it cost 15 dollars for each luggage from Virgina to California. So my mom wants to put every thing in one suit case which will make my suit case way over 13lb. If it's over 13lb I have to play extra. So I don't know what to do.

Other than packing, I still haven't moved from $4,325. But I still have a few more people to talk to. Hopefully I'll get the $575 before I leave on June 22nd. Of course, I am gong to keep praying for my trip, the other students and the Japanese students.

Gosh, I just realized how much of a passion I have for these Japanese students. I haven't even met them yet, but I still have an extreme passion for them. I want them to know what I know. That God has this perfect love for them that will never end. That he can be the love of their life and it will never fail. I just want them to be able to feel that, to know that.

I just can't wait! These 7 days, I am just going to narrow in on the Lord and what his plans are for me in Japan.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment