skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Talisha's Mission Trip to Japan
Thursday, June 18, 2009
My japanese address!
My Japanese Address is
3-21-17 Koenji, Suginami-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
So I want LETTERS. You guys better send me letters, okay? :D It takes a week to two weeks for a letter to get to Japan. So I would say don't send anything after July 11th.
$4,450!!!
Almost there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Talisha Vernon
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(12)
MY TEAM PICTURES!
So, it 7:30 am in Japan.
Bible verses of the week or day...well it was yest...
Here in Cali with my team
California!!!
Tomorrow...Tomorrow, I love ya...Tomorrow!!!
My japanese address!
Friendship
I still can't believe...
Packing...Packing...Packing
9 days until I'm off to Summer Project.
Why I am going to Japan.
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment